The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mikey  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 14, 2018 5:30:24 PM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 30 post(s)
TAG, the demons who drive you to write, what are their names?
Offline Tizzy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 14, 2018 9:45:26 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Demon(S)Confused Scared Mad

Is he two timing me! Angry Cursing He hadn't better be listening to any other demons! I'm the only one who knows the whole story of Tom and his adventures!

If he's getting advice or guidance from any other demon, i'm going to rip that demon's arms off.

Heck, I may rip TAG's arms off and his left leg, so he has to type with his left foot!

Offline Mikey  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 11:55:31 AM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 30 post(s)
But what's in it for TAG, beyond the obvious limb count status quo?
Offline Tizzy  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 3:31:01 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Well, part of the deal is that I let him sleep without interruption for 8 hours every night. He doesn't always, but it's not becauuse I am talking in his ear.

If he doesn't write (and he was very lazy the last half of last year) I sit there and repeat the story I want him to tell over and over again.

Now, there had been these other guys trying to tell their stories, but for the last few years I've been able to generally keep them at bay. They also come to him telling him their stories and try to get him to write them down and I am not pleased as it takes away from him writing down what I want him to write down.

The only way he avoids hearing the same one or two chapters over and over again every single night and waking moment is to write them down, and then, I generously move onto the next couple chapters. If he writes them down, then he gets to sleep for 8 hours before I resume telling him the next chapters.