The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#21 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 5:14:07 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post
I have to admit, I am very impressed by their ability to group teleport while singing and dancing.

That requires a lot of skill, even if the teleportation is being done by someone behind the camera, many people experience disorientation immediately after teleporting, but the fellows just keep on groovin.

Betting they are archdemons with that much skill.

Naw, like many other things, I'm sure it's practice, practice, practice.
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

"Because there's always a 10x10-foot room for Jell-O"
Offline Tizzy  
#22 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 6:35:29 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Hmm, well they say that practice makes perfect...

However, I don't know if that's true since I, obviously, have no need to practice anything! Dancing
Offline Mikey  
#23 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 12:29:28 AM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Are we going to meet the vampires again?
Offline The Author Guy  
#24 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 12:48:10 AM(UTC)
The Author Guy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 109 time(s) in 86 post(s)
LOL!

And very appropriate for orc vampires given my youthful opinion on orcs.

In junior high/middle school playing D&D, we (or maybe me and I assumed) always thought of orcs as having rather porcine characteristics. I think this was 1) tusks like boars and 2) orc rhymes with pork. [All of this before Warhammer--or any movies]

So the hampire would sort of be like my childhood orc vampire.

And yes we will see more undead of all types, including those that fled the field of battle, and of course Tizzy's new dhampire friend.
Offline Skaar  
#25 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 11:47:23 PM(UTC)
Skaar

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Will be seeing a list of new characters to look forward to in the upcoming books?
Offline Mikey  
#26 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 12:09:09 AM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Originally Posted by: The Author Guy Go to Quoted Post
And yes we will see more undead of all types, including those that fled the field of battle, and of course Tizzy's new dhampire friend.

Maybe human + vampire is a terrible combination compared to the other races, but because humans are the overwhelming majority in the vampire troops, they are all in complete denial about this. All the other vampire races are completely clear on this, but any time they bring it up with the human vampires, they just get patronizingly shut down.
Offline The Author Guy  
#27 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 1:15:25 PM(UTC)
The Author Guy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

One of the technicalities I still need to figure out is how do orc vampires suck someone's blood without ripping their dinner's head off with their tusks? Or do they just rip the head off and stick the neck their mouth and gulp? Sort of like one of those juice bags you tear the top off and drink.
Offline Mikey  
#28 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 1:27:07 PM(UTC)
Mikey

Originally Posted by: The Author Guy Go to Quoted Post
One of the technicalities I still need to figure out is how do orc vampires suck someone's blood without ripping their dinner's head off with their tusks? Or do they just rip the head off and stick the neck their mouth and gulp? Sort of like one of those juice bags you tear the top off and drink.

Clearly, only humpires need to explicitly target a weak spot such as the neck, since the human race doesn't have the kinds of veins running through their arms and legs as the Orcs do, as they need more oxygen for all that muscle.
Offline The Author Guy  
#29 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 2:20:51 AM(UTC)
The Author Guy

That's a very good point!

What is also known, from OOA, is that vampires vastly prefer the blood of their own original species, so that all adds up.

Drinking humans would be like diet soda or maybe even some nasty protein drink.
Offline Mikey  
#30 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 2:33:34 PM(UTC)
Mikey

"Haven't I told you to stop calling us humpires!?"
Offline Tizzy  
#31 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 1:43:07 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

This was one of his most bizarre movies...ever.

I like is documentaries better...you know: Eraserhead, Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks....
Offline Mikey  
#32 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 4:12:07 AM(UTC)
Mikey

It's one of my favourite films about men, women and relationships.

Up there with "Being There", "The Big Kahuna", "La Haine", "Hana-bi" and "Todo sobre mi madre."
Offline Tizzy  
#33 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 1:01:31 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Only seen The Big Kahuna and All About My Mother.

Will have to put the others on my Netflix DVD queue, it's pretty long because it takes them so long to get the DVD's to the Abyss, and then they complain I haven't returned the last ones--so getting them returned is even harder. It's relatively easy to get here, hard to get out.

As far as Almodóvar goes, Mujeres al borde de un ataque de "nervios" was his biggest hit down here, it really speaks well to life in the Courts.

And it inspired a drinking sensation: Gazpacho with barbiturates! It does wonders for life down here. Of course, we use a slightly higher ratio of pills compared to the movie...
Offline Mikey  
#34 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 1:14:23 PM(UTC)
Mikey

I suppose the more American style of "La virgen de los sicarios" might be more popular in Heck?
Offline Tizzy  
#35 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 1:25:46 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Ah, yes, I remember the critics here called it the "Feel good movie of the fall!"

You only know you have "true love" when you lose it, twice....

Now, of course, we demons are might possessive and don't like losing things, that's why we never love...it opens you up to to much loss potential.

Although, spurned love is a lot of fun, so...whatya gonna do?

Offline Mikey  
#36 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 2:27:38 PM(UTC)
Mikey

Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post

Although, spurned love is a lot of fun, so...whatya gonna do?

Offline Tizzy  
#37 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 2:54:28 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

The dance that no on knows what it means....