The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Guruushika  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2022 11:14:33 AM(UTC)
Guruushika

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Given that CoA:ITW is happening simultaneously with the next book, and the hints that we have had in book 3, I've got this image of the future heir to the holy empire finding Tizzy's D-Pot farm (or one of them, seeing as how reputedly he is the biggest dealer in a series of universes) in Astlan in the Wilds of Eton and mischief ensues. Makes me sort of glad that Astlan isn't a high tech world because Tizzy in flannels, suspenders and a shotgun might be a truly terrifying thing to behold.

Then of course, being a supposed great (number of greats kept down to 1 for simplicity) grandchild of the five, I'd imagine lots of other mischief involving Hilda, seeing as how she is chief investigator for them.

Hilda leading a DEA style raid on Tizzy's farm sounds hilarious, especially if archons get hit with DW-Smoke, even better if Tizzy has all the ingredients for a D'Orcing ceremony grown there...
Hallucinating saints and archons...

The reports in the upper planes would be a wonderful mess.

Then comes the question of where and when the five figure out what Ra and co are up to...

Ah the fun of it all.
Offline Tizzy  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 27, 2022 9:26:51 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
I don't like clothes, definitely not overalls or suspenders.

So, when Kristof trespassed on my land, I revealed myself in my full glory!

To say he was awestruck is obviously an understatement!

Offline Guruushika  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2022 8:27:00 AM(UTC)
Guruushika

No confirmation on the Angelic Drug Raid ending in hilarious hallucinogen inspired hijinks? Shucks.

As for your 'Glory', remember that sometimes less is more.
Now that I think about it, that might be a Gallifreyan mantra that somehow slipped in there.

As for a certain someone being tormented, that betting pool must be getting quite juicy on how and when he snaps. It seems Gastrope is out of the running for that, even though he is a warlock without wanting to be one.

Oh well, the Church of the Five in general does need some massive restructuring. Having influential people that have had their eyes opened violently can only be a good thing as far as causing havoc.

Offline Tizzy  
#4 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2022 7:39:23 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Restructuring upstairs and in neighboring upstairs begins in Book V!

Although the seeds are planted in now planted and begin to sprout in Book IV!
Offline Guruushika  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2022 12:09:23 PM(UTC)
Guruushika

Sentir Fallon does have a bit of a problem with having drawn the unwanted (by him) attention of all of Upper management...

Beregamos is probably going to wish that he had retired a few decades earlier and was sitting on a tropical island, reincarnated and learning how to snorkel. Having underlings yell at you because their illusions are shattered and they feel betrayed can be quite irritating, I'm sure.

Still no word on whether Hephaestus is going to build the 'Arcadia' or some other such ship using entirely magical means so orcs in Astlan can fly around in style? I suppose it wouldn't be as much fun as flying on D'Wargs and Wyverns, but having the option...?

Speaking of DOA:ITW though, I can saddly enough easily imagine Tom starting up an educational program that involves a certain heir and teaches him about the grand scale of things. Lots of fun.
Offline Lodrik  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2022 7:29:57 PM(UTC)
Lodrik

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

just imagine Tizzy playing (D&D) DM to a group of wasted Saints and Archons with NO IDEA AT ALL whats going on!
Offline Tizzy  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2022 11:11:57 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

It seems to me we are already playing D&D (Demons & Deities)!

Ooh, maybe that should be the title for Book V or VI?
Offline Guruushika  
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2022 8:14:47 AM(UTC)
Guruushika

Good grief. I'm now stuck imagining Hilda with a major case of the munchies, too blitzed to miracle herself sober, putting a massive dent into the gross annual product of a major farming community.

Though the idea of Archons playing 'Vampire: The Masquerade' while massively blitzed and trying to be dark and broody seems even funnier than them trying to understand what is happening in a D&D game.
Offline Tizzy  
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2022 3:58:26 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I am not sure a "Story Teller" style game would be good for a stoned Hilda, I imagine her stories are pretty long winded

On the other hand, I am sure everyone would love me to GameMaster it! Of course, in my version, all the vampire clans would have to band together to save themselves from the Armies of Doom!

Offline Lunarmage  
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2022 9:32:40 PM(UTC)
Lunarmage

Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post
I am not sure a "Story Teller" style game would be good for a stoned Hilda, I imagine her stories are pretty long winded

On the other hand, I am sure everyone would love me to GameMaster it! Of course, in my version, all the vampire clans would have to band together to save themselves from the Armies of Doom!

1: We all know the clans can't band together against the antediluvians, so the Armies of Doom would have little in the way of resistance.

2: Storytelling games should be long winded, and I would think that for immortal beings, a long winded game wouldn't be that bad of a thing. You do have a lot of time on your hands.

Offline Tizzy  
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2022 11:49:17 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Actually, that's a good point about immortals!

But realistically, isn't this what Deities and their Avatars do to pass the time anyway? I don't mean sit around a table with paper, pen and dice.

I mean sit around viewing orbs/cauldrons/viewing wells and play with living chess pieces in Midgard? Tossing out random prophecies, throwing monsters, armies and treachery at mortals to see how they react?

It's extreme LARLPing (Live Action Real Life Playing)
Offline Lodrik  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2022 10:54:53 PM(UTC)
Lodrik

Absolute nonsense... Tizzy farm has been discovered YEARS ago!

Tizzys Farm
Offline Tizzy  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2022 11:03:05 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

AGGHGGHHHHHH!

I am going to capture that bear and....stuff it???? and mount it above my coldfire place!

He's invading my garden! Ack Ack!

Cursing

LOL

Just kidding, that's like ma' and pa' kettle's 40 acre farm compared to mine!

But I thought the Jurassic Park music was a great touch, almost felt like weeping with joy!

Saw Ted 1, may need to go back and see Ted 2!
Offline Lodrik  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2022 11:10:17 PM(UTC)
Lodrik

so there is some plane out there where every weed in the garden is demon-weed? I am just trying to put your "little farm" into perspective >.>
Offline Guruushika  
#15 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2022 8:14:16 AM(UTC)
Guruushika

Well, I seem to recall that there is a great deal of D-Weed, or spice, on a world called Arakis, and using giant Sandworms to airate the soil does seem like something Tizzy would do...

And lets be honest, having multiple farms makes sense for an interdimensional/intergalactic/universal dealer. It's hard to argue with logistics.

I just figure that the Wilds of Eton provide some privacy, and if people go missing there, who cares?

As for Ted, lets be honest, Seth got high, met up with Tizzy at some point and got inspired to create Ted at that point. Only thing that makes sense. Tizzy probably was on a post-master-slaughter-bender or some such thing and wouldn't remember if he caught Samael and Lillith making out while Mephistopheles filmed the whole thing.

Offline Tizzy  
#16 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2022 7:28:31 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

All too true, but I gotta say harvesting on Arrakis is something of a pain.

But, it did get easier after the Scattering, but jeesh, are there a lot of humans in that localverse by that point.

But obviously, one needs to spread out, and find compatible growing environments in more habitable locations. Of course that does require some genetic magineering, but I've got that pretty well down.

You do know that Seth is a very power greater demon yes? Possibly a lesser archdemon, not really sure, it's a fuzzy line. We always have a great time, I keep bugging him for a cameo on Family Guy, he's not so sure, thinks I'd fit in better on American Dad, but I really don't want to share the stage with Roger, he and I have our history.

Offline Guruushika  
#17 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2022 7:24:13 AM(UTC)
Guruushika

I'm surprised you haven't tried making your own strains of D-Weed. Given a multi-verse to exploit, there could be some funky stuff resulting.

As for Seth, I thought he was one of Loki's Avatars. Funny voices, (mild) disrespect for authority, appreciation of various forms of comedy...
We know Loki has to be alive, given that his underground PR campaigns have been going strong for the last 80 years or so, plus permanently removing the Lord of Mischief is a hard one to manage, even for his brother.

As for being on Family Guy, lets be honest, Stewie figuring out about demons would be too obvious a storyline, as for American Dad, yeah, easy fit, Stan would have access to the 'forbidden stuff'. As for Roger, yeah, I can see that. Too much of a 'Odd Couple' vibe going there, and not in a good way.
Offline Tizzy  
#18 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2022 12:55:30 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Actually, I have perfected 666+ different strains! I have one for each Doom connected world! And then some! I don't actually need one for every world because some "worlds" are in the same localverse, such as Visteroth and the Antilles

In order to maximize potency, I have to tweak the strains for the local laws of biology and alchemy. Sometimes it's minor, sometimes not.

Plus some 'worlds' just don't have readily accessible conducive growing lands. So you have to adapt. I.e. look at the difference between the nursery conditions for Sand Trout and Swamp Hatchlings.

But it's not just growing, it's the psycho-active affects and what it takes to achieve astral-zeneca like affects given local physics.
Offline Guruushika  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2022 9:02:45 AM(UTC)
Guruushika

Given your fascination with that number, I'm curious that you are not more prominently featured in Pro-Demi-urge Propaganda. Then again Sam isn't really mentioned either, just circumspectly.
That does sound like each strain took about a 100+ years. I know magineering and genetic engineering is tough, seems like you needed partners long ago, that whole cracking the D-Weed-Genome thing...

Offline Tizzy  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2022 3:13:11 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Yeah, I really don't know where the Demi-Urge came up with that number to hate on, on our side, that's just how many were left at the time of the "incident" we'd had more, but lost some over time to various things (and certain people)

I tend to use it because it's a nice easy to remember approximation for this purposes.

And of course, Sam wants to be the center of all Demi-Urge "Fake News" broadcasts. He's a little obsessed with being the Demi-Urge's primary obsession.

If you ask me it's sort of an unhealthy co-dependency thing.