The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
3 Pages123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zeravar  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2017 7:50:02 PM(UTC)
Zeravar

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

We keep hearing about how the Concordenax disappeared all these many years ago. Will he come into play? And has anyone else noticed that Tizzy has been around long enough to have met literally EVERYONE in the Abyss? There's also the fact that he instantly knows when a newbie has come into the Abyss. This seems, to me at least, that Tizzy is the Concordenax and either doesn't realize it, has forgotten, or is hiding it.

Edited by user Friday, June 9, 2017 3:26:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Dirk Flamberge  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2017 9:16:16 PM(UTC)
Dirk Flamberge

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
"Hidden Content (You must be registered and reply to the message to see the hidden Content.)" so i have to reply when i cant even see what you said? what?

Could be, anything's possible. Don't expect Tizzy to agree with you, though.

Edited by user Thursday, June 8, 2017 9:17:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Tizzy  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 4:14:10 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Hidden Content? What are you talking about? Are you seeing things?

I see things, like right now, watching some ancient dudette titled the Sorcerer Supreme knock the crap out of a cocky surgeon with broken hands.

Started downloading it the day it was released to streaming, just finished the download today. I really need to get a faster modem.

If you ask me, it's a bit simplistic and Hollywood dumbed down in terms of how the multiverse works, but still better than those parody documentaries like "Cosmos"

Anyway, I've had this discussion before in the forums. I do not look anything like that leathery hided old square--the Concordenax. Is my hide leathery and brown?

No, it's splotchily leathery and green, mostly. I have lots of non-leathery parts, in fact, two sets of very nice sized non-leathery parts...more like suede...but never mind.

Really, not sure how people keep confusing us. But I've had it happen, even when we're side by side.

Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#4 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 2:49:04 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
HA! It's only because we see your TRUE greatness, Tizzy. We can't imagine there's any demon out there better, so you MUST be the Concordenax!

..if you're not, maybe you SHOULD be. Is there an election you can buy, or will you just dazzle all the other demons with your brilliance?
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

"Because there's always a 10x10-foot room for Jell-O"
Offline Zeravar  
#5 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 3:25:51 PM(UTC)
Zeravar

Originally Posted by: Dirk Flamberge Go to Quoted Post
"Hidden Content (You must be registered and reply to the message to see the hidden Content.)" so i have to reply when i cant even see what you said? what?

Sorry, Dirk and others; on a mobile and can't really see the options. I just choose and hope it works the way I've intended. Blushing

Went back and fixed it, so shouldn't have any problems now

Edited by user Friday, June 9, 2017 3:28:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Tizzy  
#6 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 9:07:49 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

You think you have trouble reading this site on a mobile phone?

Try using mine!

It is, however, pretty industrial grade for the Abyss.

You are so thoughtful Gelly! I can understand your desire, but being the Concordenax is a pretty boring job. You just sit there, uhm, somewhere. Although, I've heard rumors that the Concordenax has been moving around a lot more recently, after several thousands of years in seclusion.
Offline Puck  
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2017 8:16:15 AM(UTC)
Puck

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Silly Tizzy, if you want something that will survive the Abyss, try this

UserPostedImage
Offline Tizzy  
#8 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2017 8:57:17 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I think I recognize that little hand...it belongs to a certain archdemon who is mysteriously absent from his tower in the Courts of Chaos!

Offline Zeravar  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 13, 2017 12:16:29 AM(UTC)
Zeravar

Don't let him hear you; he's notorious for being very unappreciative of those who talk about how small his hands are. I hear he's got a bunch of thugs from Russia who'll shit on the windshield of your car or cut the brakeline! Then again, he's got a shirt attention span for anything not about him........
Offline Tizzy  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 13, 2017 12:58:45 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Rumor has it that when he "acquired his new job" there was rejoicing in the Courts of Chaos and toasts all around.

Not because of the obvious reason: an archdemon being elected as a powerful human leader who could lead a planet into damnation, no, not that, but simply because he was going to be gone for 4 years and they wouldn't have to deal with those little demon birds he kept sending out from his tower to screech short messages at the inhabitants of the Courts, nor his boorish habits.

Offline Bradyman  
#11 Posted : Saturday, July 8, 2017 6:47:59 PM(UTC)
Bradyman

My theory right now is that Tizzy isn't actually Tizzy.

Tizzy has been around for almost forever, and has presumably been annoying people for at least that long. My thought is that the Concordenax got fed up with him and killed him and tried to devour his soul. Tizzy then somehow possessed him. When the concept of devouring souls came up, Tom was told that the victim can sometimes fight back and even take over, or worse. So Tizzy is almost two full demons, which could explain his appearance, insanity, use of powers he claims not to have, and the many historical instances of someone named Tisdale ( or a derivative) saving the day, among other things. The demon weed could help his multiple personality issues.

I didn't explain it very well, but it seems reasonable to me.
Offline Tizzy  
#12 Posted : Sunday, July 9, 2017 7:21:06 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

OOOOHHHHHHH Dancing

I like that theory!

Alternatively, maybe i ate the Concordenax and am having indigestion?

I am sure it will pass, eventually, but it will take some time. The Concordenax has a LOT of fiber...I mean an awful lot of fiber...
Offline Lyndrek  
#13 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 10:04:08 PM(UTC)
Lyndrek

People think the Concordenax is the name of the first demon, the greatest demon ever.

Concordenax is the name of Tizzy's journal. Anything Tizzy writes in the book becomes the truth.

I'm sure we will find out that Tizzy is the actually the first demon, Most powerful and god among demons. He's crazy because he hasn't done a reincarnation cycle like the other gods do (I mean who would greet new demons if Tizzy is the only one who can sense them?! He's got responsibilities! You would crack too if you couldn't really sleep and refresh after hundreds of thousands of years. A brain can only hold so much information.)

It's a hard eternity being responsible for everything. I think Tizzy should always get Choco-coffee(TM) for free any bar or tavern he wants.
Offline Bradyman  
#14 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 10:13:24 PM(UTC)
Bradyman

I'm pretty sure that the Concordenax is a person, since it is mentioned at at least one point that only a few demons were left that had seen him.
Tizzy's notebook is just his notebook. It doesn't make stuff true, he just writes what happens and what he plans. Prophecies require a deity to make them happen. For the book to be able to make stuff happen, someone else would have to help it, which defeats the purpose of the book doing it.
Offline Tizzy  
#15 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 10:37:18 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I refuse to comment on these speculations as I may, or may not, resemble some or any of the aforementioned accusations!

Whistle
Offline Ben  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2017 12:55:19 AM(UTC)
Ben

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Tizzy just thought I'd check in and see if there was an ETA for book 4 beta yet?
Offline Tizzy  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2017 10:18:15 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

That lazy good for nothing author guy got very little done this summer, claims he was busy earning short term currency or something.

He has, however, recently been back to the grindstone and making progress on the three books, so the race to see which gets to beta first is back on.

Offline Lyndrek  
#18 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 4:56:11 PM(UTC)
Lyndrek

Bradyman,
a
no one says they have personally met the Concordenax, others just assume people like Lilith and Sam have. And then you have Tisdale there, refering to it as leathery hided old square. Also full of fiber.

Maybe we will find out who is wrong in the next book. ;)
Offline Coatl  
#19 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 5:42:37 PM(UTC)
Coatl

Groups: Registered, Unverified Users

If Tizzy says he’s not the Concordenax, then I think we should believe him.Angel Who are we to argue with the god of demons, after all.Dancing
Offline Tizzy  
#20 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 10:02:52 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

You should believe me because I am the only trustworthy, honest and reliable demon in the Abyss!

All those other bozos are malicious malapropers who don't know what they are talking about!