The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
18 Pages«<1011121314>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tizzy  
#221 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2016 3:31:03 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Yeah, he'd have to get it from Damien. Remember, he has the copy he got from the Oorstemothians.

Offline Mikey  
#222 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2016 9:11:01 PM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, he'd have to get it from Damien. Remember, he has the copy he got from the Oorstemothians.

Wait, doesn't Tom own all rights regarding his likeness, so if there's merchandising to be done, he should be getting his cut.
I suppose one of the drawbacks of living with orcs is that you can't find an entertainment lawyer when you need one.
Offline Winter  
#223 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2016 7:12:45 AM(UTC)
Winter

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
i dunno, sounds pretty litigious if you ask me
as i understand it orks and D'orks love entertainment lawyers, but more as 'entertainment' than anything else
Offline Tizzy  
#224 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2016 2:31:13 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Exactly. They are very entertaining, and tasty, sometimes a bit dry and cardboard like; sort of like a saltine cracker.

However, you douse them in some Sriracha and they go down well.

Winter, so glad you finally got here! It seems like it's been years now; people kept telling me you were coming, "Winter is Coming! Winter is Coming" but then it seemed like you'd never show up. Just so thrilled you finally got here!

Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#225 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2016 3:16:46 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
But...Tom doesn't need lawyers for merchandising. He just needs his good friend Tizzy to help him get the stuff out there! I mean, really, who better, right?

Bobble heads, ...wait, we've had this conversation before! <shudder> Forum Repeat!

Semi-seriously, Tom really does need to get his promotional team together. Guess that's what AoD will be about. After all, what are apostles but a really dedicated advertising team?
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

"Because there's always a 10x10-foot room for Jell-O"
Offline Winter  
#226 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 5:20:19 AM(UTC)
Winter

Exactly. They are very entertaining, and tasty, sometimes a bit dry and cardboard like; sort of like a saltine cracker.

Winter, so glad you finally got here! It seems like it's been years now; people kept telling me you were coming, "Winter is Coming! Winter is Coming" but then it seemed like you'd never show up. Just so thrilled you finally got here!

yeah sorry bout that, ive been with my accursed mistress

that whole winter is coming thing is mostly a contextual mistake, people can usually feel or hear me coming from a mile or two away

its a succubus' lot in life

Angel

Edited by user Monday, April 25, 2016 5:21:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Tizzy  
#227 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 3:53:18 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Ahh, didn't quite catch that you were a succubus, had been going to make the same jokes but didn't want to accidentally offend you; however, now I realize it would have been a compliment.

I wonder if Tom can hire incubus' and succubus' for his PR team, you know, sort of like the pharmaceutical reps do.

Hmm, in terms of marketing people, Lilith has an entire dungeon full of lost souls condemned to make power points that are never approved and always need correction for all of eternity. He could probably lure a few of those folks away, especially if he promised to approve at least one presentation per hundred years; it's a far better deal than they get now.

Also, they are using PowerPoint 1.0 on Windows 3.0; so if he promised to upgrade them to PowerPoint '97, he'd get a lot of people.

It's not a pleasant dungeon; although better than where she keeps her accountants; they're using Lotus 1-2-3 for DOS; and Lilith's Tech Team keeps upgrading their DOS version, which, naturally, breaks Lotus 1-2-3. As they used to say at Microsoft: "DOS isn't done until Lotus won't run!"

Offline Mikey  
#228 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 4:08:03 PM(UTC)
Mikey

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Originally Posted by: Gelcube Go to Quoted Post
Bobble heads
Offline Tizzy  
#229 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 5:36:12 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

OK, that is gonzo weird!

How do you manage to have a video for everything?

Do like live in the YouTube Data Center basement or something? Where all the weird videos slowly drip down from the servers above?
Offline Mikey  
#230 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2016 3:47:01 PM(UTC)
Mikey

Do like live in the YouTube Data Center basement or something?

The visual makes it easy to relate to others' model of the world:

Offline Tizzy  
#231 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2016 4:08:25 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

There you go again!

That is a very concise and easy to understand summary of the true crime novel that Trisfelt was reading when he met Hilda. Wonder if he's balled that?

I don't know if they have Internet connections in Astlan.

I do, but as you recall, it's a 56k dial up connection to AOL. Thank myself they eventually stopped sending me those shiny coasters for my drinks. My cave is nearly overflowing with them.

Offline Mikey  
#232 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2016 2:31:33 PM(UTC)
Mikey

That is a very concise and easy to understand summary of the true crime novel that Trisfelt was reading when he met Hilda. Wonder if he's balled that?

You mean the dramatic events leading to the untimely death of "him who shall not be Nair'd?"
Offline Tizzy  
#233 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2016 1:18:28 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Yes, the Noseless One!

Offline Mikey  
#234 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2016 9:57:36 AM(UTC)
Mikey

Originally Posted by: Winter Go to Quoted Post

Winter, is this from Mikado, or from some other Gilbert and Sullivan operetta?
Offline Oryn_starheart  
#235 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 2:41:55 AM(UTC)
Oryn_starheart

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

ok this speculation is probably wrong, but could seem kinda spoilerish, so be warned.

I think tom is the missing lord demons son, with rupert being his little brother. after not dieing in the explosion toms father was pulled back and bound as the first , or one of the first demons. as time manipulation is potentially part of this series. would explain why Rupert looks like Tom , and why hes a class 4 demon. Of course he could really be tom's son, they due have ftl equipment that no one knows really how to use, tachyons and all.

Saying all this I'm just trying to read between the lines I have read library's worth of fiction and don't know the author beyond living in his head through his works

Signed, Oryn Starheart
Demon of Metals and Radiation

Edited by user Sunday, May 15, 2016 2:53:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Winter  
#236 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 3:31:38 AM(UTC)
Winter

Originally Posted by: Mikey Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Winter Go to Quoted Post

Winter, is this from Mikado, or from some other Gilbert and Sullivan operetta?

Looks like Mikado to me, not really sure though been along time since i seen it in person
Offline Puck  
#237 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2016 7:20:47 AM(UTC)
Puck

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Tom breathing Clouds of Disintegration : I
Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#238 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2016 12:55:49 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

Oooo, that would be cool! He really does need more special effects. Dark, smoky flames coming from his wings, glowing red eyes, sparkles of lightning in the smoky flames, that kind of thing.

Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)

Offline Tizzy  
#239 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2016 3:10:23 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

How much indigestion would one have to have to spit CoD?

Seems a bit worse than simple GERD (Gastro-Esophagal Reflux Disorder)

Offline Dungeon Roomba  
#240 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2016 4:50:13 PM(UTC)
Dungeon Roomba

So here's a question. Can an animage cast something similar to a CoD? Or, can an animage learn to cast the wizard spell CoD?
Gelatinous Cube
(aka Dungeon Roomba)