The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
4 Pages123>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Grant  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2014 12:53:47 AM(UTC)
Grant

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Tizzy please update us and a few more spoilers would be most welcome I am trying to collect more souls for you but people are so finicky about signing in blood no idea why Think
Offline Tizzy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2014 1:24:49 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Well, clearly none of your friends are mortgage lenders or work for credit card companies, banks, investment firms or tech startups otherwise they would realize that this is simply Standard Operating Procedure in the business world.

Hmm, spoilers?

Well, as you can imagine, people finally realize that I am the true protagonist, and it's revealed that I'm dating both Bess and Lillith, being doubly endowed, I need double the babes.

<--looking furtively for lightning bolts, acid, fireballs, etc-->

Antefalken has a very embarrassing moment when Asmodeus requires him to sing his favorite song or Tom and Rupert will be killed permanently, and Antefalken's voice breaks causing him to stumble mentally and fumble the words and the 14 book series ends prematurely halfway through book 2.

Oh, and then Boggy and I get married to fulfill Tom's dying wish that we be partners in love as well as business.

But then, Lillith and Bess get jealous and kill Boggy permanently, and then they start fighting each other, over which one gets me and then...oh..OH...

Uh...sorry need to go...

Liar

Edited by user Wednesday, June 4, 2014 1:26:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: typo

Offline Maou  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2014 8:32:15 PM(UTC)
Maou

Groups: Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Don't ask Tizzy for spoilers, sure he does have knowledge of what's going on, but most of what he spews are delusions and madness. I will admit that every now and then you find something of interest from him, but it is normally a passing remark. He is also very old, confused, and lucky. He has managed to live for thousands of years if he can recognize Ramses. He is intelligent as he has managed to offend many people of power and survived. Ask Jerry. Tizzy tells him things and Jerry translates it to a sane format.

Also do you grow your weed or get it from a supplier. Also do things actually grow in the abyss and if so what. I know that demons have food their and drinks that don't boil. One last question, why hasn't anybody made some form of demonic plant that can spread across the abyss. You could eat it, it could gather animus, and it will give demons something to fight that is only a nuisance unless further tampered with.
Offline Tizzy  
#4 Posted : Friday, June 6, 2014 2:04:51 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Delusions and Madness!!!!!

See who's not going to get to puff on my pipe any more!!!!

Why on earth would we want weeds? (Other than the obvious one) Humans try to get rid of them.

Realize that the Abyss is rather hot, hotter than any desert on Earth.

However, the real reason there isn't much flora in the Abyss, at large at least, is because it would require animus and thus attract mana...and thus attract demons and others wanting that sort of stuff.

However, there are plenty of plants in the Courts, and various pavilions, like Exador's. Now, most of these areas are more climate controlled, like anti-green houses or something, they are cooled for plant life that the owner wants.

There has never been any native plant life in the Abyss, or if there were, demons ate it. However, Denubian wormwood and similar planets from that universe can and do grow fine in the abyss, where planted....at least until a demon comes and eats it.

The Abyss is relatively hospitable compared to that world...sheesh...nasty place. At least we have Air in the Abyss. 99.999% of the Denubian plane is just nothingness...they call it a "Vacuum" and the Denubians have to use metal balloons to travel around between floating islands that are so far apart that light can take years to travel from one place to the other.

So anyway, Denubian Wormwood can grow on smaller rocks that tend to orbit larger floating islands that actually have air on them.

As far as where my garden is? Have you been talking to Maelen? He's been trying to get a hold of my stash also!

Well, it's only 100 degrees Centrigade or 212 Fahrenheit. I point out that Quicksilver boils at 674.1 degrees Fahrenheit, and 356.7 Centrigrade. So it's perfectly drinkable in even the hottest regions of the Abyss.

Same with Denubian Choco-Coffee(TM) which is probably even less healthy for humans than QuickSilver.

Other liquid refreshments in the Abyss

Aniline (184.4 C)
Brake Fluid (100-200 C)
Butyric Acid (156 C)
Camphor (204 C)
Ethylene Glycol (197)--Sweet and Tasty
Glycerine (290C) --Mmmm....

Iodine boils at 184 C, that's got a bit of a bite, but is great!

And I could go on, but I think I'll just stop with my two favorites: Petroleum at 294 C, Turpentine at 160 C.

Now, of course, if you want something humans like better, then Olive Oil boils at 300 C. So as long as you don't mind frying your throat, you'll find that at least digestible.

Offline Maou  
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 10:17:04 AM(UTC)
Maou

I have no interest in your pipe after what Tom said.

Also makes sense that demons ate everything edible. They have politics for fun, and if that is the most entertaining thing around, they live in a bleak pace.

The Denubian plane sounds interesting. Also are planes at fixed locations in space, or do they float, and what keeps a plane like the Denubian plane from merging violently with a more hospitable plane or you know interacting with the nearby planes in a negative manner?
Offline Tizzy  
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 3:59:56 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

What's wrong with my pipe? What did Tom say? Is he talking about me behind my back?

I think it's Astral grease or something that keeps the planes apart. Or maybe it's simply that they all exist in Orthogonal Quantum States and thus can't cross or merge.

We do know that Quantum Field Fluctuations do occur and on occasion planes bifurcate permanently. The key being orthogonality. Once a newly divergent plane establishes a unique rest state, or steady state and has it's own set of propagators (Greens Functions in mathematics), the probabilities of it intersecting with another plane in the exact same rest state are to all intents and purposes nil. Meaning, you'd need too many completely random differences to perfectly align and match for the two planes to align.

In another discussion, somewhere, possibly at Amazon, I talk about the Infinite Worlds of Maybe and why they don't really exist, at least not for very long. It is also tied to why people's memories get foggy over time. It's because all the small differences that spawned the "maybe" worlds get collapsed into a single quantum state. This explains how some people can remember something one way, and others a different way. The people who remember alternatively had more energy invested into one of the collapsed alternate universes and so remember it that way. Whereas many others remember a different path. And still others don't remember for sure.
Offline Lucifer  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 10, 2014 3:14:13 AM(UTC)
Lucifer

Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post
Well, clearly none of your friends are mortgage lenders or work for credit card companies, banks, investment firms or tech startups otherwise they would realize that this is simply Standard Operating Procedure in the business world.

Liar

You forgot insurance agencies.
Offline Tizzy  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:53:29 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Excellent point!

See, signing in blood is a completely normal business activity. Nothing untoward about it!

Offline Lucifer  
#9 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 1:13:07 AM(UTC)
Lucifer

Except, you know, communicable STDs and the general stigma associated with signing a contract in blood and the manner used to obtain the blood and the general unpleasantness involved in the whole situation, your own irate fury at being screwed over, etc., etc. Did I miss anything?
Offline Tizzy  
#10 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 2:47:35 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Hmm

I don't know, I have never had any irate fury over any blood contracts. Of course, that's because I write all the contracts myself...

Remember, one of the problems with being a "Certified" Demon is that every few decades you have to go back to law school for both refreshers and new theories in contract law, litigation, and now days, patent and IP laws...

It's a lot like teacher re-certification, only much more expensive.

And if you doubt that I am a certified demon, just ask anyone who has every met me, they will all attest that I am "certifiable."
Offline Lucifer  
#11 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 6:54:29 PM(UTC)
Lucifer

I agree. You're definitely certifiable. However I think the both of us forgot one giant bloodsucking problem: lawyers. They have to be demonic or undead in some manner
Offline Tizzy  
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 12:51:58 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Well of course, but I didn't mention them because no self respecting demon would want to be associated with "lawyers"

Oooh, please, I may be evil, but I'm not that evil....

Not talking
Offline Lucifer  
#13 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 1:14:43 PM(UTC)
Lucifer

I suppose now is a bad time to mention my degree in law and that brief span of time as an attorneyBoo hoo! ...
Offline Tizzy  
#14 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 8:33:28 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

You have a degree in law...and a brief span as a lawyer?

How brief of a span? One lifetime's worth? say 60 or 70 years?

That would be forgivable; on the other hand if you kept practicing law for more than 1 or 2 centuries, you'd pretty much need to have a stake rammed through your heart.

Nothing personal, but I'm just looking after the best interest of the rest of the multiverse.

Of course, if you'd also spent time as a "Business Consultant" well, then...things get even worse...

Offline Lucifer  
#15 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:09:50 AM(UTC)
Lucifer

Allow me to put it this way...I don't have a soul to sell, I didn't give it away and that 'brief span' covers closer to three centuries. The only unfortunate thing is, I have to return to law school to refresh my degree every now and then. Dear gods, college is more expensive than my ex-wife! Sadly, she disappeared under mysterious circumstances.Boo hoo!
However, I haven't had yet managed to be referred to as a 'business consultant'. Perhaps I'll put it next on my list.

By the way, when you were still alive, did you ever consider becoming a vampire? The hours are murder and the side-effects are rather damning but the fiscal and female benefits are rather numerous and my cold, dead heart has never been more satisfied. Of course, the stakes are quite high, but it is oh-so worth it. Hmm...now that I think about it, is it not perfect for a demon and vampire to work side-by-side; or, at least, fang-in-claw? They sell you their souls, I bite them, they die, you get what you want, I get an undead slave to further my empire. The idea is so tempting...

But alas, I fear I would never be able to ally with such a vulgar creature as you Tizzy. There are some things even lawyers won't do. And before you ask, yes, sleeping with Hilary Clinton is one of them.

Edited by user Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:11:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Tizzy  
#16 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:45:20 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Vulgar creature? Says the guy who spent 3 Centuries being a lawyer?

That level of kettle calling the pot black is almost worthy of my good friend the Demon Prince Darth Cheney. Heartless fiend he is. (Literally--he treats them like batteries: keeps draining them dry and then needing to go out and steal another one). Haven't seen him recently, although I've heard he was promoting wars in some far off plane of existence. Some tidal backwater or other.

All I can say is that vampires really suck.

Although of course, I'll still be bittorrenting the final season of True Blood down to my mirror. Now, I do have to admit, if I were to work with a vampire, it would have to be Pam. She's a class act. Too bad about her maker getting toasted. While I do love me a bit of Fried Swede now and then, he was probably overcooked.

When I was alive? I'm about as alive as I ever get, afraid. Although some mornings I feel more dead than others. Those Damned Denubians, you sometimes get a spiked batch. Although admittedly, you have to drink a lot to find the spiked batches.
Offline Lucifer  
#17 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 1:19:24 AM(UTC)
Lucifer

Cheney? That bastard still owes me fifty virgins!
Offline The Author Guy  
#18 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:08:22 AM(UTC)
The Author Guy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 109 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Yeah, well good luck collecting them. He is so damn cheap.

I always insist on separate checks when we go out, cause he's always coming up short in the pool.

BTW you should have seen the fight that nasty daughter of his (the loud one) got in with Lillith at the last Council of Evil meeting!

Linda Evans and Joan Collins could learn a thing or two...
Offline Lucifer  
#19 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 9:50:44 PM(UTC)
Lucifer

I think you forget something my friend...I am a lawyer. And not just any lawyer either. Oh no!I'm a fucking contract lawyer and now that I know where to find that bastard I'm going to throw the Book at him. For those of you who don't know what the Book is, it is an inescapable torture device which holds all the most serene, non-violent and extremely boring facts and knowledge of all Existence. Worst of all, it contains no less than three million math essay questions. Either Cheney gives me my virgins or he spends all of eternity memorizing the Book's contents. Dancing Victory is soon to be mine!
Offline Tizzy  
#20 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 6:33:23 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Hmmm

That books sounds pretty much like that book Lenamare is trying to open.

Given that you are a lawyer, you are probably of Oorstemothian descent. Have you checked all your treasure vaults? Lenamare's minions stole this book from a dungeon in Ooorstemoth. Maybe it was one of your dungeons?

Just saying you might want to check.